Эта музыка будет вечной...

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Эта музыка будет вечной... » Ю-Питер » Концерты группы

Концерты группы

Сообщений 991 страница 1007 из 1007

Lars написал(а):

В оранжевом юпитерском шарфе

Проглядела =( Видела только с синеньким, наусовским =)

Не, всё-таки новая аранжировка "Доктора" - явная неудача Юпитера, имхо

Зато Полина у них  аутентичная.

Да, "Полина" хороша :rolleyes:

Качается,качаетя!Мать моя, он и впрямь качается.ну, покачивается.С ноги на ногу.
Всё, ушла-ушла-ушла.

обожаю!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Чеславушка!!!!!!!!!!!!

Это да, я тоже :love:

а дядь Слава чего такое надел???

какие крылья!!!!!!!!!!Хоспади - увидеть Париж услышать крылья и ...

Вот дядя Слава поёт там и не знает, что через 4 дня его осчастливят 48 фирменными шоколадками :P

Very rapidly this site will be famous amid all blogging and site-building users, due to it's fastidious articles

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage? My website is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Regards!

I just like the valuable info you supply for your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check once more here frequently. I am quite certain I will be told plenty of new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the following!

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how regarding unexpected emotions.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

Heya are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Эта музыка будет вечной... » Ю-Питер » Концерты группы